We aim to be the child-care provider of choice in Wingham, for both long daycare and preschool. We deliver professional and quality childcare in an atmosphere that stimulates learning, encourages participation and recognises the individual needs of each child.
Our whole team supports the belief that childhood is a unique and valuable stage of life. We are committed to the care, nurturing and overall development of each and every child, offering support and mutual respect for their families.
- Community based, not-for-profit
- Run by families, for families
- Fully Accredited to the highest standard
- Established 1986, longest running long daycare centre in Wingham
- Nutritious meals provided
- 6 weeks - 6 years
- Comfortable, appealing, air-conditioned indoor areas and recently renovated exciting outdoor spaces
- Excursions into the local community
- Thorough and informative documentation for each child
- Competitive fees
“We believe that children come to us with the capacity to teach and learn. We will provide a balance of self-discovery and supported play in a happy, secure, Sustainable environment where respectful, reciprocal relationships are shared with all.
We believe in building partnerships with our families and our community and supporting children to develop a feeling of “Belonging”. We encourage respect for diversity in all our people, and allow our people to “Be” without bias.
We encourage connections between our families and our communities, and provide a safe environment for these connections to develop.
We value reflective practice. We are committed to developing our team of educators by providing opportunities to extend on their knowledge, share their skills and experiences and challenge their thinking in a variety of ways”.